Design and Acoustic Spaces
Major meeting for IRCAM software users, the Forum Workshops are a unique moment of artistic and technological discovery in Paris, open to all sound innovators: designers, artists, composers, performers, researchers, and manufacturers.
The 2017 edition features:
- Projects by students from the Royal College of Art and Goldsmith College (London) and by the students at the École supérieure des beaux-arts du Mans
- New software programs for sound spatialization and sound architecture
- New collaborative musical applications for smartphone networks
- New open hardware for motion capture for hackers/makers
- Presentation of research results from projects by composers Daniel Formo, Florian Hecker, and Lorenzo Bianchi developed during their Artistic Research residences at IRCAM.
- Demonstrations by Forum members
- Hands-on workshops to learn IRCAM software
IRCAM Forum Workshops 2015
A glimpse of the 2015 Forum Workshops at IRCAM and the Gaîté lyrique.